Yoshimura exhaust systems are made of high quality materials and allow for performance gains on your motorcycle. Below is a description from the manufacturer of various systems available.
All Street Series systems are Slip-on / Bolt-on applications that do not require tampering with the vehicle's emissions control system, yet still deliver that special spirit the world has come to expect from the legendary company known as Yoshimura. Street Series applications cover all of the iconic profiles that Yoshimura has become famous for. From the legendary tri-oval profiles to the refined ALPHA mufflers, and even our R-55 angular masterpieces. Our Street Series exhaust offer street-legal options for almost everything on two wheels.
MODEL BIKE (SERIES) (MUFFLER TYPE) (TAILPIPE/MUFFLER/ENDCAP TYPE) (TYPE OF EXHAUST)
Yoshimura R-77 Slip-On Exhaust
- The R-77 consists of a trapezoidal-shaped sleeve, maximizing muffler volume, while offering a sharp silhouette to flow with the new body.
- The innovative Carbon Fiber end-cap is reminiscent of the R-55, featuring sharp edges for an attractive, eye catching appeal.
- Slip-on systems include the R-77 muffler, stainless steel mid-pipe, and all necessary hardware for installation.
- Choose between Stainless Steel, Carbon Fiber and Titanium construction
- EPA - EPA Noise Compliant - exhaust component or system meets EPA Noise Emission requirements of 80 dBA when installed on the specified motorcycle.
Yoshimura RS-4 Slip-On Exhaust
The Yoshimura RS-4 Slip-On exhaust has been put to the test and has proven its capabilities at the highest level of competition. In 2010 the RS-4 muffler helped Ryan Dungey claim the AMA 450 Supercross and Motocross championships in his rookie season. The Yoshimura-backed GEICO Honda team also took home both East and West Coast Supercross Lites titles in 2012 using the Yoshimura RS-4 exhaust.
Utilizing the same R&D that helped bring success at the national level has resulted in a unique exhaust design that provides an unrivaled combination of power and quiet exhaust note. The Yoshimura RS-4 Pipe features an innovative carbon cone end cap, a two staged stepped baffle, and a polyresonant duplex chamber which acts as a muffler within a muffler to help save weight and centralize mass.
- USFS approved spark arrestor
- Pentagonal-shaped sleeve
- Polyresonant front muffler chamber which helps reduce noise
- Two-stage stepped baffle
- Carbon fiber end-cap
- CARB/EPA tailpipe emissions compliant
Yoshimura Alpha T Street Series Slip-On
All Street Series systems are Slip-on/Bolt-on applications that do not require tampering with the vehicles emissions control system, yet still deliver that special spirit the world has come to expect from the legendary company known as Yoshimura. The Street Series exhaust offer street-legal options for almost everything on two wheels.
- CARB/EPA tail-pipe emissions compliant
- All applications are marked with appropriate EPA noise emissions labels
- Has not been tested for EPA noise compliance
- Alpha T muffler features a tapered conical sleeve that produces a higher GP tone that the standard Alpha muffler
- The highest level of fit and finish due to improved production tolerances
- Iconic Tri-Oval muffler design heritage with a revised muffler shape for improved ground clearance
- Muffler features a large diameter carbon fiber end cap and integrated, draw-formed slash-cut muffler outlet
- Muffler design is optimized for durability and ease of servicing
- Works Finish features a midpipe that takes on a unique coloring after going through a heat cycle on the motorcycle
- SERIES: Street
- MUFFLER TYPE: Alpha T
- MUFFLER/END CAP TYPE: SS/CF (Works Finish)
Yoshimura TRC Slip-On Exhaust
- The TRC is a race proven exhaust that falls second to none featuring a Tri-Oval design and a trick cone-shaped end cap with an easily removable low-volume insert.
- This Slip-On System features Dual TRC mufflers, stainless steel mid-pipes, step-by-step instructions, and all necessary hardware for installation.