Rover Coolers - BBQ Edmonton
An 80-quart carrying, all-terrain attacking, patented design that can go anywhere you can. Engineered with the world's best cooling and organization design on the inside and built to carry your campsite, tailgate or party on the out. BBQ Edmonton.
- Certified grizzly bear resistant rotationally molded body and lid with anchor pins for attaching prep station and accessories.
- Up to 10 days of ice retention depending on use.
- Capacity in food and beverage terms: Without Deepfreeze dry bin installed: 120 cans and 20lbs. of ice. With Deepfreeze dry bin installed: 88 cans and 10 pounds of ice in main compartment and over 6 bottles of spirits upright, 10 pound sealed bag of ice, 50 quarter pound burgers, a full slab of ribs, and an assortment of breads, fruits and veggies in dry compartments.
- High density foam insulation
- High performance wheel assembly: 9-inch all-terrain rubber tires with interchangeable tube, aluminum hubs with 2 sealed bearings
- 12.5 mm stainless steel axle
- Aluminum pull handle with dual motocross style grips
- Deep Freeze removable Dry Bin with 2 compartments
- Airtight gasket
- Rubber latches
- Fast Flow drain plug with gasket
- Wagon Bin/removable storage bin
- Rubber non-skid feet
- 5 year limited warranty