Conquer the snowiest trails with our women’s Yellowstone jacket, as it delivers a warm, waterproof and breathable two layer high abrasion resistant Nylon shell, four convenient pockets and a removable hood.
160g Insulex high loft
OXFORD 500D 100% Nylon
100% Polyester lining
ONLY AVAILABLE IN CANADA
• 2 layer high abrasion resistant Nylon outer shell construction.
• EVO Thread 500D Nylon shell.
• 160g Insulex
• Durable water repellent treatment for rain and stain protection.
• Waterproof, breathable, fully seam-sealed
• Reliable, waterproof center front zip.
• Articulated powder skirt with bonded tabs and silicon grip elastic.
• Adjustable hem.
• Hook-and-loop, adjustable, bonded cuff tabs.
• Elasticated thumb-loop cuffs.
• Internal, secure-zip pockets.
• Internal stretch-mesh goggle/lens pocket.
• Reflective welded prints.
• Water resistant hand pocket zipper.
• Comfort neoprene framed collar.
• Removable and adjustable lined hood.
Olympia Women's Jacket Sizing
|ALPHA SIZE||CHEST (IN)||WAIST (IN)||DRESS SIZE||HEIGHT (IN)||WEIGHT|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
What is your weight?
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
D DRESS SIZE
What size dress do you wear?