Active adventure riders will delight in our versatile, ultra warm and waterproof Duluth women’s jacket. It comes fitted with a breathable two layer high abrasion resistant Nylon shell, body mapping insulation, three convenience pockets and 3M reflective welded prints for improved visibility.
300g Insulex at front body
220g Insulex at back body
180g Insulex at sleeves
OXFORD 500D 100% Nylon
OXFORD 660D 100% Nylon
100% Polyester lining
ONLY AVAILABLE IN CANADA
• 2 layer high abrasion resistant Nylon outer shell construction.
• EVO Thread 660D Nylon shell panels on critical zones.
• Body mapping insulation with warm zone at front of body.
• Durable water repellent treament for rain and stain protection.
• Waterproof, breathable, fully seam-sealed.
• Reliable, waterproof YKK® center front zip.
• Articulated powder skirt with bonded tabs and silicon grip elastic.
• Adjustable hem.
• Hook-and-loop, adjustable, bonded cuff tabs.
• Elasticated thumb-loop cuffs.
• Internal, secure-zip pockets.
• Internal stretch-mesh goggle/lens pocket.
• Reflective welded prints.
• Water resistant chest and hand pocket zippers.
• Comfort neoprene framed collar
• Removable and adjustable lined hood.
Olympia Women's Jacket Sizing
|ALPHA SIZE||CHEST (IN)||WAIST (IN)||DRESS SIZE||HEIGHT (IN)||WEIGHT|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
What is your weight?
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
D DRESS SIZE
What size dress do you wear?