Michelin Pilot Power Rear Tire
Motorcycle Tires Edmonton
You don't have to be a world champion to get your hands on Michelin MotoGP tire technology. Pilot Power tires use a rubber mix that was originally developed for MotoGP racing, and a tread pattern that covers less than 12% of the tire's surface. The result is a maximum lean angle of 50.6 degrees on dry pavement and 41.9 degrees in the wet, achieved with a stock sportbike. How did we do it? When your test riders are winning on 230-horsepower MotoGP bikes, you learn a few things about performance.
- Rubber compound reaches operating temperature quickly
- Incredible cornering grip
- Impressive durability for a high-performance tire
- Designed for high-performance sportbikes
- Suitable for street or track use
- MotoGP-derived rubber mix
- Tread pattern covers less than 12% of the tire surface, for phenomenal cornering adhesion.
- "These are the best street tires I've ever ridden in my life." Roadracing World
- Synthetic rubber mix derived from MotoGP tire technology formulated to maintain consistent performance even at advanced stages of tire wear.
- 50.6 maximum lean angle in the dry, as measured at the Michelin test track