Dunlop Sportmax Q4 Front/Rear Tire
Introducing the all-new Sportmax Q4. Bold look, bold performance for bold riders. A purpose-built track-day tire achieves lean angles up to 62 degrees! More than any other street-legal tire Dunlop has ever made.
Built specifically for the track, and upon the legacy of the Q2 and Q3, the Dunlop Q4 Sportmax tire continues to push the performance capabilities of a street legal tire. Dunlop's engineers have utilized a new tread pattern that increases the contact patch during extreme lean angles and updated compounds that provide better grip than the Q3+ at all temperatures. Dunlop was able to reach lean angles up to 62 degrees, which is more than any other street legal tire they offer.
Riders on high performance motorcycles looking for the next generation of track day tires should look to the Dunlop Q4 Sportmax tires.
- Purpose-built for track use
- Tested at Huntsville Proving Grounds, Virginia International Raceway, Chuckwalla Raceway and Roebling Road
- Achieves lean angles up to 62 degrees, more than any other street-legal tire Dunlop has ever made
- User-friendly and does not require tire warmers
- Single compound
- Able to run at street tire pressures, eliminating the need for chassis or electronic adjustments
- Rear tire contains carbon black compound just like Dunlop’s racing slicks for maximum grip
- Jointless Tread (JLT) technology uses a continuously wound strip compound to optimize stability, flex, and grip across the tire profile
- Carbon Fiber Technology (CFT) uses carbon fiber reinforcement in the sidewalls for exceptional cornering performance, braking stability and feel
- Made in the USA
|MODEL||Conti Sport Attack Hypersport||Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S22||Michelin Power RS||Dunlop Sportmax Q4||Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP V3|
|AFFORDABILITY||Most Affordable||Affordable||Affordable||Less Affordable||Least Affordable|
Zero degree steel-belted for extra stability at high speeds
|Dual Compound Technology for both front & rear tires||Carbon black, wound strip, carbon fiber reinforcement||
|SIZE COUNT||3 Front, 5 Rear||2 Front, 6 Rear||3 Front, 9 Rear||1 Front, 5 Rear||1 Front, 5 Rear|
|RIM SIZES||16, 17||17||17||17||17|
|NOTABLE FEATURES||Great option for aggressive on-road riding and weekend track days||Fantastic option for street riding, long life, also performs well on track||Excellent water dispersion, versatile track & road sport tire||Lean angles up to 62 degrees, exceptional track performance||Racetrack performance while being a street legal tire, improved mileage|
|WARRANTY||10 yrs from DOT , 1/32" void||4 yrs from DOT, 1/32" void||4 yrs from DOT, 1/32" void||4 yrs from DOT, 1/32" void||Lifetime, 1/32" tread void|