Dunlop Elite 4 MT Rear Tire
The Elite 4 is a great high mileage tire.
Below is a write up from the manufacturer.
Miles, miles and more miles: The Elite 4 with MT Multi-Tread technology in the rear provides significantly more mileage than single compound tires. It’s also available in sizes to fit hundreds of different models, from new Gold Wings to bikes dating back to the early 1980s.
- All Elite 4 rear tires utilize Dunlop’s MT Multi-Tread technology with a long-wearing compound in the center of the tire and a lateral-grip compound on each shoulder, providing increased mileage without sacrificing handling.
- New tread pattern helps provide class-leading wet-pavement performance, even wear over the life of the tire, and less road noise.
- Available in radial and bias-ply construction, the Elite 4 fits hundreds of touring, cruiser and standard bikes, including current and non-current machines.
- High-mileage, even-wear characteristics, and great grip- the all-new Elite 4.
- H-rated for speed up to 210 km/h (130 mph)