THE ORIGINAL HARLEY DAVIDSON REPLACEMENT TIRE.
If you are looking to keep your bike original this is the tire for you.
Below is a write up from the manufacturer.
THE D402 TOURING TIRE IS ORIGINALLY EQUIPMENT ON MANY HARLEY-DAVIDSON MODELS
The D402 is a high-mileage touring tire designed for long-distance Harley touring machines. It is available in a variety of sidewall styles.
- The D402 is an approved Harley-Davidson touring tire.
- Built with a three-ply polyester casing with two fiberglass belts, the D402 helps provide stability for touring riding.
- Computer-optimized tread profile with offset center groove improves rider confidence over rain grooves and steel-grated bridges, while helping to reduce cupping for enhanced wear.
- The Dunlop Harley-Davidson Tire Series feature special Harley-Davidson branding on the sidewalls.
- The D402 is available in black sidewall (BW), slim wide whitewall (SW), medium white sidewall (MWW) and wide whitewall (WWW). Engraved wide whitewall (EWW) is available exclusively through Harley-Davidson dealers.
- All D402 tires have an H speed rating.