The CKX Taiga Evo boot is designed for those extreme cold riding conditions. With -85 degrees Celsius (-118 degrees Fahrenheit) cold weather protection that is found standard on higher end CKX boots, as well as an ultra light design, this boot is a must for cold weather activities. The removable 200g Primaloft liner helps remove moisture and keeps your feet dry during the most labor intensive activities. Adding a velcro closure and top draw cord closure help keep snow out and your feet secure in the boot.
Below is further Specifications of the Taiga Evo boot from CKX:
- Liner: 600 denier Cordura upper boot, lined
- Insulation: Foam Removable Liner with Primaloft 200g keeping your feet dry
- Sole: Rubber resistant and anti-slip
- Base: ultra-light EVA
- Degree of comfort: Up to -85°C (-118°F)
- Fastener: Velcro® on the front and nylon tie-down strap
- Sizes: junior 1-6 & men 7-14, no half sizes
- Weight: 2.8 lb. for boot pair
- Height: 12"