The CKX Taiga boot is the next step up from the very popular Boreal. The CKX Taiga has cold weather protection up to -85 degrees Celsius (118 degrees Fahrenheit). In addition, the Taiga has an upgraded 200g Primaloft moisture whicking removable liner, which will help keep you warm and soft whether your riding snowmobiles, ATV's or just hiking in the cold weather. The EVA and standard light construction found with CKX boots aids in increased maneuverability and feel for controls when riding. The additional rubber layers located in "high-wear" and "high-impact" areas helps promote wear resistance, impact protection, and grip in any condition you may experience. The Taiga boot is a great all around boot that ensures high quality at a reasonable price.
Below are further specifications of the Taiga boot from CKX:
- Liner: 600 denier Cordura upper boot
- Fixation: Front Velcro closure and top draw cord closure
- Base and sole: EVA ultra light
- Insulation: Removable liner with 200 gr Primaloft®
- Degree of comfort: Up to -85°C (-118°F)
- Sizes: junior 1-6 & men 7-14, no half sizes
- Weight: 2.2 lb. for boot pair
- Height: 12"