The CKX Boreal is a great base model boot that doesn't sacrifice quality and still has a great price value. With cold weather protection up to -60 degrees Celsius (76 degrees Fahrenheit), the Boreal helps protect the rider in the coldest of temperatures. Also with an EVA ultra light design makes it one of the lightest boots on the market. With the addition of removable liners and 600 denier Cordura material on the upper boot area, the Boreal is a very popular pick for Coopers Online Customers that are looking for high quality and a competitive price point.
Below are some further specifications from CKX on the Boreal:
- Comfort rate: -60°C / -76°F
- Removable liner
- EVA ultra light bottom
- Front Velcro closure and top draw cord closure
- 600 denier Cordura upper boot, lined
- Sizes: junior 1-6 & men 7-14, no half sizes
- Weight: 2.2 lb. for boot pair
- Height: 12"