Noticeable fork performance improvements without the hassle or $$$$$ of traditional fork upgrades.
With the added weight of a snowbike kit and aggressive riding, you're bound to use up your travel too quickly and run into harsh bottom-out issues. The AirPro Snowbike Bottoming Kit is a quick and simple modification that allows you to add 10-15 PSI to the outer chamber of both spring and air forks, giving you an extra layer of tunability and defense against bottom-outs, or even worse, bent lower tubes.
AirPro even offers a no questions asked lifetime warranty.
The kit swaps back in less than 10 minutes when the bike is ready to ride dirt trails and motocross tracks.
Airpro's new kits have all the parts you need and clear instructions which helps everybody! Here's a helpful guide to help you select the right one:
- KTM/Husky; WP AER 48 => CDAISBK-103
- 2017-current SX/SX-F/TC/FC
- 2017-current XC/XC-F/TX/FX
- KTM/Husky; WP XPLOR/4CS => CDAISBK-102
- 2015-2016 SX/SX-F/TC/FC
- 2014-2016 XC/XC-F/TX/FX
- 2017-Current EXC/XCW/TE/FE
- KTM/Husky; Open Bath => CDAISBK-101
- Up to 2014 SX/SX-F
- Up to 2013 XC/XC-F
- Up to 2016 EXC/XCW
- All 2014 Husky
- Most spring forks => CDAISBK-201
- ALL YAMAHA YZ/FX/WR
- 2008-2012 KX450F
- 2019 KX450
- 2002-2008 CRF450R
- Up to 2014 RMZ 450
- 2018 RMZ450
- Some Honda spring forks => CDAISBK-201B
- 2009-2012 CRF450R
- 2017-current CRF450R
- Showa air forks => CDAISBK-203
- 2015-2018 KX450F
- 2015-2017 RMZ