Today, Acerbis continues to produce innovative and protective aftermarket accessories with the same enthusiasm and passion as their founder had in the early years. Over 30 years of experience with the best off-road racers in the world has enriched their constant technical development, allowing them to become a premier company within the motorcycle industry.
Acerbis fuel tanks provide additional fuel capacity while still providing slim ergonomics and sleek styling.
- Impact and abrasion-resistant polyurethane provides years of service with proper care.
- Tank has a narrow profile for optimal control of the motorcycle.
- Compatible with aftermarket fan kits and radiator braces.
- All fuel tanks include Acerbis gas cap, mounting kit, vent hose, and all necessary mounting hardware and instructions.Acerbis
- Applications that require special fuel Y-fittings, petcocks, etc. will come with the tank.
- Size and shape may very from application to application.
- Notes: EFI tanks do NOT come with the fuel pump; they are designed to accept the stock one. Image is for representation only; actual items may vary by fitment.
Acerbis Tank Warranty:
ACERBIS stands behind their products against manufacturer defects. In situations where a crash occurs, a solvent, liner or paint is applied, a product is improperly installed, or in a case of general neglect, ACERBIS is not liable and all warranties are void.
- Paint that is added to the interior or exterior of any ACERBIS fuel tanks will in turn void any and all warranties. ACERBIS' tanks are made from polyethylene, which is a porous material that allows fuel vapor to escape. The minimal vapor that vents through is normal and will not affect the performance of the tank.
- Vinyl wraps and or stickers will also impede the tank's ability to vent and should not be used. And, they can also vapor lock the vehicle. In most if not all cases, the wrap or sticker will bubble from the escaping fumes.
- Internal coatings added to ACERBIS tanks are not recommended and should be avoided. ACERBIS tanks are perfectly functional and do not require the addition of internal coatings. Polyethylene can react negatively to a variety of chemicals so applying any second-party products will void any and all warranties.
- If an ACERBIS tank is punctured in the event of a crash, ACERBIS is not liable for replacement.